One-on-one in home training services are $50 per session. Group Training services are $25 per person per session. -These are great for small businesses looking to increase employee efficiency. Have a very large group? Call us for a personal quote. Each session is approximately one hour, but our trainers will take extra time to answer your questions.
Introduction to Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7, and 8)
Whether this is your first computer, or just a new operating system, we'll show you the basics and teach you all the tips and tricks.
Beginner and Intermediate Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, or 2010)
There are several sub-sessions to choose from in this series of classes, including:
- Microsoft Office Overview - Learn the basics of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. For more in-depth training, choose a more specialized class.
- Microsoft Word - Learn the basics of Word, such as opening and saving files, formatting documents, and using the tool bar.
- Microsoft Excel - Learn the basics of Excel, such as opening and saving workbooks, creating new sheets, formatting, and basic formula building.
- Microsoft Powerpoint - Learn the basics of Powerpoint, such as opening and saving presentations, adding pictures and text, and transitions.
- Microsoft Outlook - Learn to access your mail, creat new messages, save or delete messages, and other basic mail funtions.
Email and Internet: Personal Protection
The Internet and email are useful tools, but they also expose us to a number of risks, including identity theft, and fraud, not to mention viruses and spyware. Learn to protect yourself against the dangers of the Internet, so you can surf safely. We'll also give you a short lesson in internet search.
Introduction to Google Services and Social Media
We can help you set up your accounts, teach you how to post, exchange photos and promote your business (or just share photos with your family) through social media. We offer several areas of focus, including:
- Gmail, Google Voice, Google+, Google Drive, and Google Calendar
Foundations of Web Design
Learn the basics of HTML and CSS, as well as some useful scripts.
Working with Photos
Learn to resize, remove red eye, add borders and filters and other photo editing tricks.